Skip to main content

IT IS 9




It is a story that no one can understand.

‎It is like you're reading it backwards or holding it upside down.

Or even if you read it properly,

No one can feel the words' intensity the same way the author put into it.


The sound of the keyboard is creating;

The stroke of every letter;

Every word creates

The feelings she relays.‎


The short pause after the phrases,

Ellipsis of hesitations,

‎Exclamations of madness and pain,

And dots of endings.


‎It is not a mere story.

‎It is a book of realization while she lives her life.

Sadly, no one cares for the chapters,

‎Everyone is waiting for the plot twists‎.


Just like no one really cares which one's real right,

They just know both are.

Some say it's six,

‎When it's really nine .


The difference between you two is—

She holds the book right as she's the one who writes,

While you hold it upside down and barely get the sentence.

‎Yet don't worry, your six looks nine in mine.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Afraid to Become A Mother, a Parent

  I Am Afraid to Become A Mother, a Parent I am afraid to become a mother. First off, I still have dreams to reach, goals to achieve, and things to prove. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother. Secondly, I saw my parents thrive; witnessed the blood and tears to provide, for us to have a better life. ‎ ‎ I am afraid to become a mother. ‎Third, I am young and dumb but learned that life is not about the butterflies in our stomach but food on our table. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother. ‎Not because I don't imagine myself as one but because I might not be the best one. That what if I couldn't give the nurture of a mother. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother, ‎Not because I don't want to be one some day, but because I'm afraid I can't provide. I am badly afraid that I might be one of my child's reasons to cry at night. ‎ ‎I know love conquers all, but a desperate love won't create a less harsh life; won't give lighter problems to carry; won't present a clear...

2012 : If the World Really Ended

If love is measured by the bouquets of roses ‎ Or the places you two visited ‎ How often "I love you" was said ‎ Or how many months were celebrated ‎ Then I don't know what love is ‎ ‎ All I know was the hugs of the heat of the sunlight ‎Until it gets dark and replaced by the moon and its tranquility ‎ The comfort it brings together with the breeze of cold winds ‎ Swinging the trees that make sounds like a whisper ‎Until the birds sing and chirp again in the morning ‎ ‎ With you, that's how I count our time ‎ That's how every day goes by ‎ Taking note of every detail ‎ Having faith that this love will prevail ‎ Until the end of infinity ‎ I am not the shadow that leaves you in the darkness ‎Trying hard to be that rhodopsin instead ‎That, even if the world is in the shades of grey ‎ You'd still see things that would make you stay ‎ Promise I'll hold you in happiness and pain ‎ ‎But if it unfortunately will not go far ‎ You are the memoir I'd write and ...

Love Is: Still and Also Love

 While scrolling on Tiktok, a couple showed up on my For You Page doing the "Love Is"  challenge. While watching them, with jealousy, it made me wonder: How come at young age they experience the kind of love that seemed so pure and genuine? A love built so strong that seemed like a cupid-planned?  The time when the Part 2 of the challenge showed up, questions kept formulating in my mind, and my heart was now seeking for answers.  How come they were saying moments, words, and experiences that felt like it all came from a romance book or a movie?    And wait—were romance books and movies became the standard of love or is it the other way around? Or is it.. Maybe they became the standards of love beacause that kind of love literally exist in real life anyway? That the author experienced them and wanted to tell the story?  After all, life immediately becomes a story as the hands of the clock move—and life will even amazingly sound like a fiction, a story-...