Skip to main content

Take Me Back

 

Take me back to when I used to think the moon was following me.

‎Take me back to when going to urban places felt like a whole day travel.

‎Take me back to when I thought a week felt like a month and a year is enough to do all my plans.

‎Take me back to when I was a child and oblivious of everything. ‎


‎Learning is a blessing. ‎

Discovering things, and being knowledgeable about them are essentials for us in growing. ‎

Though a great deal yet it pains.

‎When did simple things become so complicated? ‎ ‎


Take me back to when my tears were because of being hurt while playing, ‎

And not because of the pressure I am feeling.

Take me back to when everyone thought it's fine to know nothing since I was still a child,

Because knowing nothing now is like failing in life. ‎ ‎


Survive is now the goal when we are supposed to be living it.

‎I am on the stage where dreams felt like delusions and impossibles ‎

Instead of being the tip of my pyramid—

The final stage and goal; the purpose why I am doing it.


‎Take me back to when I was wearing the attire of my dream job,

Smiling and thinking that I could be there easily.

‎Take me back to when changing the attire is fine,

‎Because I still had time; I was still a child .


‎Knowing is for the dream ‎

But knowing isn't healing the child who dreamt. ‎





‎(March 25, 2025 00:24)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Afraid to Become A Mother, a Parent

  I Am Afraid to Become A Mother, a Parent I am afraid to become a mother. First off, I still have dreams to reach, goals to achieve, and things to prove. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother. Secondly, I saw my parents thrive; witnessed the blood and tears to provide, for us to have a better life. ‎ ‎ I am afraid to become a mother. ‎Third, I am young and dumb but learned that life is not about the butterflies in our stomach but food on our table. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother. ‎Not because I don't imagine myself as one but because I might not be the best one. That what if I couldn't give the nurture of a mother. ‎ ‎I am afraid to become a mother, ‎Not because I don't want to be one some day, but because I'm afraid I can't provide. I am badly afraid that I might be one of my child's reasons to cry at night. ‎ ‎I know love conquers all, but a desperate love won't create a less harsh life; won't give lighter problems to carry; won't present a clear...

2012 : If the World Really Ended

If love is measured by the bouquets of roses ‎ Or the places you two visited ‎ How often "I love you" was said ‎ Or how many months were celebrated ‎ Then I don't know what love is ‎ ‎ All I know was the hugs of the heat of the sunlight ‎Until it gets dark and replaced by the moon and its tranquility ‎ The comfort it brings together with the breeze of cold winds ‎ Swinging the trees that make sounds like a whisper ‎Until the birds sing and chirp again in the morning ‎ ‎ With you, that's how I count our time ‎ That's how every day goes by ‎ Taking note of every detail ‎ Having faith that this love will prevail ‎ Until the end of infinity ‎ I am not the shadow that leaves you in the darkness ‎Trying hard to be that rhodopsin instead ‎That, even if the world is in the shades of grey ‎ You'd still see things that would make you stay ‎ Promise I'll hold you in happiness and pain ‎ ‎But if it unfortunately will not go far ‎ You are the memoir I'd write and ...

Love Is: Still and Also Love

 While scrolling on Tiktok, a couple showed up on my For You Page doing the "Love Is"  challenge. While watching them, with jealousy, it made me wonder: How come at young age they experience the kind of love that seemed so pure and genuine? A love built so strong that seemed like a cupid-planned?  The time when the Part 2 of the challenge showed up, questions kept formulating in my mind, and my heart was now seeking for answers.  How come they were saying moments, words, and experiences that felt like it all came from a romance book or a movie?    And wait—were romance books and movies became the standard of love or is it the other way around? Or is it.. Maybe they became the standards of love beacause that kind of love literally exist in real life anyway? That the author experienced them and wanted to tell the story?  After all, life immediately becomes a story as the hands of the clock move—and life will even amazingly sound like a fiction, a story-...